Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Molly Hogan

IMPERFECT II poet Molly Hogan:
When I'm trying to regain perspective, I often choose to go outside. There's always something to see and wonder at and that, along with the physical activity, helps me to regain perspective and telescope my worries back to their proper dimensions.

If I don't opt to get outside (or can't), I most often turn to writing. Putting my thoughts on paper helps me find threads and patterns that can in turn help me to gain some focus on issues and/or see things in a new way.
Molly Hogan is a fourth grade teacher who lives in Maine in an old farmhouse. She spends her free time writing, gardening, wandering, and taking pictures. Much to her delight, she’s had a smattering of personal essays and poems published, and had a gallery show of her photographs. She shares prose, poetry and photography at her blog Nix the Comfort Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!