Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Michelle Heidenrich Barnes

IMPERFECT II poet Michelle Heidenrich Barnes has several ways she gets her perspective back:
When trying to regain perspective, taking a walk often works wonders. Another thing I do is sit quietly with a notebook and keep writing about whatever's on my mind until I work out what my next steps should be. On my phone, I keep a gratitude journal and a list of personal affirmations to read over when I need them.
Michelle Heidenrich Barnes is a children’s poet and anthologist from Florida. A finalist for Alachua County Poet Laureate, she has poems in several anthologies, including Imperfect: Poems About Mistakes, A World of Poems, I Am Someone Else, The Poetry of US, For Every Little Thing, and One Minute Till Bedtime. Her The Best of Today's Little Ditty series offers poetry practice for writers of all ages and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!